This Blog has moved to Facebook, please be my friend here: http://www.facebook.com/psmattpavel

And please like my Page here: http://www.facebook.com/pavelstudios

Thanks,

-Matt

Monday, August 06, 2007

Busy Busy

Alright, I know its been way too long but what can I say... Ive been busy! Again.

So I wont overload you with too much information here, ohh Ok maybe I will. Here are a few images from the last month starting 4th of July until after our trip to Oklahoma. I cant take credit for all of the images this time however as I borrowed a few images from the family afterwards. So I cant tell you who took them and I'm sorry for not giving due credit if it was you.

Hope everyone is having a great summer!!


Here we have Ella on an awesome colorful quilt made by my aunt Sandy. Thank you so much Sandy, as you can see she is quite comfortable on it!!




Ella's first Fouth of July Parade in Downtown Arlington. A special thanks goes out to Jake Kaylor for reserving us the best seats!


















Later that night we decided to have our own fireworks show. As you can see, Austin was quite excited about this!








Here is Hope's cousin Mandy holding our little princess during Judy's Birthday Party.


Here we are on our trip to Oklahoma. From left: Janette, Jacque, and Sandy


Ella in her bathing suite at the lake!


And here Jaden drew an awesome picture of one of the cabins. We rented a total of 5 cabins to house all 32 of us. Yes, I said Thirty-Two!


Hope and her sister Jessica. Here is Jessica's Blog: http://jessicakaylor.blogspot.com/


And all those 32 people I mentioned, well it was my job to take the group photo!


We look like little ants at this size!! Maybe if you click on it, it will help??


Judy, Ella, Hope, Memaw, and Popo


Hopefully you know who this is by now


Ohh, and that is me!


The red shirts are starting to cause "burn in" on my screen, how about you?




Austin, Jaden, Gene, Kaylee, Mark, Ryan, (and Jake behind the camera) all went for a nature hike.


Me, Katelyn, Hope, Garett, and Mandy. Ohh by the way, Mandy has a blog too: http://mandykirwan.blogspot.com/


For some reason we all decided to go on a Canoe adventure by Ambush Adventures... Well, they must call it ambush for a reason. What you dont see in these photos is the 30 some odd times where all the canoes are upside down, filling with water, or going backwards over waterfalls. But all in all we had a great time!!






I am told this was just breakfast for one day!


What a great trip, after returning home all the kids went to the pool.


Thanks for staying to the bitter end!

Hope to see you sooner than later,

Matt

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt,
Once again, great job! I hope that Hope assisted with the names, becuase with over 30 of us, I know that it is hard to keep up with! It was great spending time with the Pavel family. You are a wonderful bunch.

Enjoy the rest of your summer. Give all a kiss for us.

Janette, Gene, Ryan & Mark

Anonymous said...

Matt,

We'll done..... Chance and I enjoyed all of you in Oklahoma.. What you forgot to add in your blog is that you and Hope were the only ones who knew how to canoe.. everyone else was upside down.. wine and cheese anyone..hee hee Have a great day

Aunt Pam

Holly said...

Matt,

It looks like ya'll had a great time! Baby Ella is just so cute. Hope all is well :-)

Holly