This Blog has moved to Facebook, please be my friend here: http://www.facebook.com/psmattpavel

And please like my Page here: http://www.facebook.com/pavelstudios

Thanks,

-Matt

Thursday, September 06, 2007

My Mensa Baby!

It was Monday night and I put my 4 month old Princess to sleep at 12a.m. (her usual bedtime) an went to bed shortly thereafter. But during the night I kept tossing and turning. Suddenly I heard an odd noise coming from the other room. I thought it was nothing and tried to go back to sleep but soon the noise grew louder and louder. After a while I got up to check it out. As soon as I stepped into the hall I saw Ella cleaning house. I guess she couldn't sleep either!





4 comments:

Judy said...

You are brilliant, absolutely brilliant. And talented and charming and the best dad on the planet. That's a good thing since you have the most precious and beautiful children in the universe. I'm thinking about you.

Holly said...

This is just precious! I wonder if Caleigh will start doing housework as soon as Ella has? Hmmm...maybe I should start training her now! Seriously though these are super fun and very well done. I think you may have something here.......

Jace said...

I miss my sweet Ella. Oh...I guess Jace does too. Ask Hope if we can get together some time soon. Love you guys. Give Ella a GIANT kiss from her Aunt Mandy!!

Anonymous said...

I miss holding my baby Ella! I miss you all (Austin, Ella, Hope & Matt)! Love, Maw