This Blog has moved to Facebook, please be my friend here: http://www.facebook.com/psmattpavel

And please like my Page here: http://www.facebook.com/pavelstudios

Thanks,

-Matt

Monday, April 28, 2008

2008... So Far

Hi all, Wow its almost May already and it feels like the year just began.  Needless to say I have been procrastinating my blogging duties.  Since it has been so long since our last blog, I have so many pictures to share with you.  That being the case, I thought maybe I will try something different this time.  Ive posted a few images below but to view the full story you will have to clink on the link below:

Click Me!







Have a great week!

-Matt

3 comments:

Jessica Kaylor said...

Great pictures! Thanks for posting.
Love,
Aunt Jess

Jessica Kaylor said...

Great pictures! Thanks for posting.
Love,
Aunt Jess

Anonymous said...

Wow....what a house....what an adventure! I am so happy for your opportunity but will miss you guys so much. You better get your tail home for holidays and we will try and schedule visits to see you in your new home. Hope and Matt, you have a beautiful family. I love you guys!

Aunt Sandy