This Blog has moved to Facebook, please be my friend here: http://www.facebook.com/psmattpavel

And please like my Page here: http://www.facebook.com/pavelstudios

Thanks,

-Matt

Friday, September 12, 2008

How-to Build a Faux Brick, Metal, Cool Wall. For Cheap!

Alright so the title says it all but....  During the process of trying to fix this wall we just said the heck with it, lets do something funky!  But I like the way it turned out and it will go great with the modern industrial look that I have planned for the "Gallery Room" anyway.


So If you would like to see the progression of the wall and a short how-to, just visit the link below:


Otherwise, here is the before and after:




Enjoy,

-Matt

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got back from visiting my little family in Tennessee and got to see this firsthand. Austin and I spent a lot of time tossing the football. I can't believe how much my little Austin has grown up. He's not little anymore. Now I have my little Ella who is sooo adorable and too cute for words. I enjoyed my visit and hope they did too. They have a lot of work to do and they have done a great job with everything they have done thus far. Missing you all! Love, Maw

Anonymous said...

P.S. The house and property are beautiful! Many many big beautiful trees! They have one of the nicest pieces of property in the area with the most beautiful scenery! We spent a lot of time on the deck and the screened in porch. I should have taken Matt's advice and not gone "wandering off in the woods"! My wrists now look like I have a terrible disease! I think it's poison ivy, oak or sumac! It looks really wicked! It reminds me of what a leper must have looked like! Take Matt's advice and don't go wandering off in the woods!

Anonymous said...

Awesome job Matt!

Where's Hope? (thought I would beat Mandy to it...

How is Ella?

Love,
Janette

Anonymous said...

Oooohh that looks great! Really innovative...I like!

-brittany