This Blog has moved to Facebook, please be my friend here: http://www.facebook.com/psmattpavel

And please like my Page here: http://www.facebook.com/pavelstudios

Thanks,

-Matt

Monday, October 06, 2008

Chris and Jeanne Wedding Peek

Usually I reserve this blog for my own personal photos, stories, and rants but today I thought I would try something new. Since I dont update my website very often most of you dont get to see what I'm working on from time to time. So I thought I would share a few images from the wedding of Jeanne and Chris which took place at a beautiful cabin in the Smokies on Saturday. Chris and Jeanne flew in from Brooklyn, NY and invited friends and family to a monstrous cabin near Gatlinburg for the celebration. The weather was perfect and it couldn't have been a more beautiful day.
Jeanne was absolutely amazing and very photogenic, here she is getting ready.



She was even willing to let me hang her dress off the balcony 3 stories above the ground. All of the guests that witnessed this looked very shocked and worried. But the dressed survived!
The ceremony was out on the deck and was beautiful, short, and sweet!


I love it when the bride and groom allot me plenty of time to capture beautiful images. I was given as much time as needed. You don't know how much stress that takes off of my shoulders! Thanks Jeanne.









The Cabin had plenty of amazing photo opportunities and even came with it's own movie theater. BYOP-Bring your own popcorn

The best man Greg was a hoot from Scotland and wore his kilt. By the way- it is true what they say;)



The reception wrapped up with a Rockband session played to some classic rock. Jeanne on guitar, and Chris on drums.... What a great day!

I wish you the best!

-Matt

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That cabin is amaaazing!

Maddy said...

Oh man, the pictures you posted are amazing. i can't wait to see the rest of them. and by the way, i think the mother of the bride will see that the anxiety she experienced when the wedding dress was hung from the balcony was totally worth it! :)

Maddy

Anonymous said...

Great job Matt, once again!

Thanks for sharing.

Janette

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a beautiful place! What a lovely couple! My favorite is the picture of them on the porch swing! I hope they are as proud of the pictures as I am of you!

Love Maw

jeanne wilson said...

I seriously can not say enough about how awesome you are. If I could hire you to photograph every event for the rest of my life I would.

Jeanne

Jessica Kaylor said...

These pictures are fabulous! Good thing a great photographer runs on word of mouth, because the word of mouth on these is fabulous!!
Love you,
Jess

Anonymous said...

Matt,
These are so amazing. I new I chose the perfect photographer when I chose you. I can't wait to see what you'll do for my wedding day.

Amanda