This Blog has moved to Facebook, please be my friend here: http://www.facebook.com/psmattpavel

And please like my Page here: http://www.facebook.com/pavelstudios

Thanks,

-Matt

Sunday, November 09, 2008

The James and Amanda Wedding

Yesterday James and Amanda were married on a beautiful day in Louisville, TN. Although very windy, the ceremony and reception were spectacular. James and Amanda were very comfortable in front of the camera and let me get a lot of great images of them throughout the day and night.

Enjoy,

Matt




















8 comments:

Chantena said...

The pictures are great, Amanda was georgeous!!!!!! My fave is the one of them in front of the doors kissing, I love the coloring of that pic...... I can't wait to see the rest..great job!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are all breathtaking~you did an awesome job! Looking at these makes me want to remarry my husband and have you come take photos of our day!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so beautiful!!! I can't wait to see the rest of them. The lighting and coloring are amazing. This is all I wanted for my wedding day and I can tell that you went above and beyond my imagination. I am so proud to say that Pavel Studios did my photos for my wedding day. You are the best!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a nice looking couple. The bride looks so beautiful and very photogenic. You really had someone beautiful to work with. I can't wait to see more of her pictures on your blog.

Anonymous said...

I love the one where they are sitting in the chair with the field behind them. They look so comfortable around you. You did an excellent job.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful home! It looks like a castle. These pictures are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

This was such a sweet wedding. I love the pictures. You have done a wonderful job. I love the one in front of the door.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures, I love the engagement session to.