This Blog has moved to Facebook, please be my friend here: http://www.facebook.com/psmattpavel

And please like my Page here: http://www.facebook.com/pavelstudios

Thanks,

-Matt

Monday, July 06, 2009

Brandie and Lee Engagement

So I've been slacking on the blog duties recently. Here is a shoot from last week of Brandie and Lee. I think we picked the hottest day of the entire summer for this shoot, but we made the most of it anyway. They will be wed this weekend so you should see more pics of this awesome couple in the near future.

Also, Pavel Studios was featured on the Panache Productions Blog this week so make sure to visit and leave an awesome comment about me! While you are there check out Kristyn's work. She does an awe-inspiring job to get every detail of your wedding absolutely perfect!







5 comments:

Wes said...

Is that half of a Jeep? I like that picture...especially the TEXAS license plate!

Wes said...

oh! and the raven R1 pics are awesome!

Matt Pavel said...

Why yes that is a half of a jeep, TJ. I call that my Jeep Couch;)

Wes said...

Matt, that Jeep is on your property? You cut a perfectly good jeep in half?

Matt Pavel said...

hey wes, sent you an email but ya... its not perfectly good anymore though!