This Blog has moved to Facebook, please be my friend here: http://www.facebook.com/psmattpavel

And please like my Page here: http://www.facebook.com/pavelstudios

Thanks,

-Matt

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Chattanooga Bridal Show

The Chattanooga Bridal show on Sunday was awesome. Despite the horrendous rain there were quite a few brides that showed up. If I can say so, I do believe we had the best booth of the entire show! (that's only my opinion of course:) But if you missed it, here are some pics for you to see it with your own eyes.

To all the brides that were there and haven't signed up yet, I will be offering 40% OFF until this Sunday, Sept. 27th. Only a $200 down payment check in the mail and you will have the photography part of your wedding planning completely taken care of!

Thanks a bunch for all the compliments on the booth and I hope to see you all again soon,

Matt









8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Matt! You had an extremely professional booth. I love how creative you were with it. I wish that I could have made it there! Good luck with everything- I'm sure you will do well.

Rachele J

Jace said...

Wow x2!! I love how the guy next to you looks like he just has folding chairs! Way to go!!! I am very impressed! How long did that take you to set up??

Matt Pavel said...

thanks girls, I was surprised, it only took us three hours to set up... but it did take us months of planning to pull it off. Not to mention I had to rent a U-haul at the last minute because of the rain!

Patricia said...

I always have time to check out your blog. I am very impressed with your booth. Everyone that visited the show will surely remember your name & creativeness! WOW x3!!!

daniela said...

Love it! It looks completely cozy and inviting, great design!

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt,

You've raised the bar for your competition! Wonderful job, as always. The effort and time that you put into the project really shows.

Let the weddings begin!

Janette

Anonymous said...

Such a beautful and "artsy" booth! Gotta tell ya, I really love the green/black combo! Kind of like a "sophisticated fresh". Great job! Love the logo cutout AND the irresistable fluffy rug!!

It's obvious you put alot of time and thought into this! Love it!

LAB

Unknown said...

Nice setup