This Blog has moved to Facebook, please be my friend here: http://www.facebook.com/psmattpavel

And please like my Page here: http://www.facebook.com/pavelstudios

Thanks,

-Matt

Friday, September 01, 2006

Welcome!

Well, this is my first entry and I'm not sure how to do this but lets give it a whirl. I'm glad you came to check it out! Lets start with showing everyone what I've been up to for the last two weeks:
I have been assisting David Lyles with a commercial shoot for Lava Enterprises, A California based candle company. We have been photographing their new products for their upcoming catalog. At the camera is David Lyles, his assistant Kenny arranges the candles as Lava Senior Graphic Designer Aaron looks on.
David Lyles Website
Lava Enterprises Website
Here is Trinhy, David's Intern and fellow UTA student working hard at the computer. Allen, the Lava Rep is on set in the background.And This is me at my desk! I do the photoshop work, retouching, backing up, and disk burning.
And this of course is Gus the spotted set director!
And Demi, the feisty chipmunk chaser! (She occasionally stands in for me doing photoshop work.)
This is one of the sets for the Betty Crocker Candles. The sets are easily manuevered since almost everything in the massive studio is on wheels.


And here are a few sample photographs of what will be in the upcoming catalog.

0 comments: