This Blog has moved to Facebook, please be my friend here: http://www.facebook.com/psmattpavel

And please like my Page here: http://www.facebook.com/pavelstudios

Thanks,

-Matt

Monday, August 18, 2008

Home Improvements: Deck

Just in case you need me, I'll be on channel 4!

Alright, Lets get started!


One down, Only 93 to go!

Hmmm, Lets play with daddy's camera!



Alright, a little to the left... No Your OTHER Left!

Gosh, Figure it out Guys!

Haha, You messed up!

Whatever you do, DONT Miss!

Owww, Stop throwing Rocks in my eye!

Who me??...Eat Rocks??... 

I dunno what you are talking about!!

Daddy, How High can a Puma jump?

How about this High?

Who launched the laughing gas?

Bombs Away!! Twas me.

I'm Outta Here!

I miss the trampoline already!

Please don't take anymore pictures of ME!!!!

I'm a farmer Girl, In this farmer World!

Who needs classes?, I mow grasses!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my beautiful little family! I love them all! Maw

Jessica Kaylor said...

I love the pictures!!!!!!
Aunt Jess

Anonymous said...

I love you all

Aunt Pam