This Blog has moved to Facebook, please be my friend here: http://www.facebook.com/psmattpavel

And please like my Page here: http://www.facebook.com/pavelstudios

Thanks,

-Matt

Monday, August 11, 2008

Settling In!

Wow, who would have thought that moving 1,000 miles across the country would have been this hard??  We are finally here and it is starting to sink in that this is our new home!  Hope, I and the kiddos have been unpacking like crazy and still have only half of the boxes emptied.  But the house is starting to look great and I just love the weather!  65 at night and around 85 during the day!  When we left Texas it was 107 degrees!  The scenery is great and we have been spending a lot of time outdoors.  Here are a few pics from the last couple of days:








A big Thanks goes out to Garett for helping us load up in Arlington and to my dad for driving up here just to help us unload, we couldn't have done it without ya!!

3 comments:

Jace said...

Okay, I am not saying I don't like the pictures.....but, where are Hope and my sweet Ella!!! If you are going to be 1,000 miles away, I want PHOTOS. I want TONS like you are some sort of crazy photographer! If you could just figure out how to put a live feed in you house, that way we could feel like we were there..that would be perfect!!!! J/K. (But if that actually happened, I would be okay with that :) ) We miss you so much already. When are you coming back to visit? I heard a rumor about spring break, but I thought that was just a joke. I know you are not going to keep your precious family away that long. I'm going to need my personal nurse here in February! Anyway, really and truly I hope that all is going well. Give Hope, Ella and Austin a kiss for me. Love you all. Mans

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt! I'm happy to hear you've moved into your little piece of paradise! I look forward to seeing all the amazing photos you'll do in one of the most beautiful settings :) I'll be enjoying the Texas heat on your behalf :( ... Rebekah G.

Anonymous said...

I don't even live in Texas but I miss you being there also! Where are the Jace/Ella (MANDY -HOPE!!!) pictures???!!

The saving grace is now you are ONLY 12 hours from us so ----when are you coming up north for a visit? That is why you moved to TN - so you could be in the middle of the McNutt Clan and the Yetter Clan, right?

Wishing you all the best and looking forward to more pictures.

Janette, Gene, Ryan & Mark