This Blog has moved to Facebook, please be my friend here: http://www.facebook.com/psmattpavel

And please like my Page here: http://www.facebook.com/pavelstudios

Thanks,

-Matt

Monday, February 23, 2009

Ell Bell

Ell Bell has been sick the last week and a half but she is finally getting over it. Of course this only happened after I took her to the doctor the other day and they did absolutely nothing. Isn't that how it always works out??

She is at the point where she is like her brother and doesnt like getting her picture made, and now she can even say so. Austin used to say "no pikturs" and now somehow Ella is doing the same except she says "No Cama". So today I just put her on top of this stool so that she couldn't run away!



Now, I know what you are going to say, "her hair is a mess!" Well, yes and no. Her hair may be a birds nest but that's my Ella. If it was any other way no one would recognize her.

Have a great Monday,

-Matt

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I love this pic, she is so cute! The PJ's and messed up hair is what makes it.

Anonymous said...

Ella Bella needs to be in a "Bed Head" commercial. She's got the most beautiful intense eyes!

Jace said...

I miss my sweet Ella and family! When are ya'll coming again?

Anonymous said...

.. I love this picture, Matt. Looks like u didnt have a hard time making her pose - it just happened :) ..

Matt Pavel said...

Thanks guys! She had no-where else to go so she couldnt help but pose. MAndy, probably during spring break.