This Blog has moved to Facebook, please be my friend here: http://www.facebook.com/psmattpavel

And please like my Page here: http://www.facebook.com/pavelstudios

Thanks,

-Matt

Friday, February 20, 2009

We Have a Winner!!

Today was the deadline for the submissions and we now have a winner. We had a lot of great ideas submitted via the comments and by email but one of them was just over the top. Before I say who it was I want to thank everyone for their contributions and creativity. And if you didn't win I'd still love to do a shoot with you. In fact lets do this: If you submitted an idea and would like to shoot it I'll take half off!

So what was the crazy idea that takes first place you ask? Just so everyone knows I wasn't biased in any way I'm going to post her email here so you can see for yourself that this was indeed the craziest idea:

"Matt,
Well we could borrow my step-dads 4-wheeler, fishing poles and guns and go in the woods and pretend we are hunting. I don’t think I have seen any TTD sessions where the bride is hunting in her wedding dress. I always see the sessions where the bride is playing in the water, which I love but I would want to take it up another notch. If we did it in the woods by a lake we could do all of that. Then maybe do it before dark and make a camp fire and have some shots done around the fire, we could even roast marshmallows, LOL. I would defiantly trash my dress. I think it would make pretty pics like me and James sitting on a bank with our fishing poles. Running in the water to get a big fish Go in the woods and pretend we are trying to shoot something, we could even climb a tree. Then find some mud and have a mud fight get in the water and clean off, kissing, etc. And if you did pick me, I can promise you I would go all the way with it, what ever you wanted. If you wanted me to throw my dress in a fire I would. LOL.....

Amanda Marlow Johnson"

In my mind I can just see the dress roasting over the campfire:) So, Amanda - we need to get this done before March 20th so call me.

Be on the lookout for pics of the photo session soon,

Matt

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks a bunch, I am so excited!!!