This Blog has moved to Facebook, please be my friend here: http://www.facebook.com/psmattpavel

And please like my Page here: http://www.facebook.com/pavelstudios

Thanks,

-Matt

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

April and Jasons Preggy Session

Ok so if you liked the teaser photo here are the rest of them. April and Jason invited me up to their home in Cincinnati, Ohio to take family and maternity pics. The four of them were great hosts and had an awesome home with plenty of fun backdrops for us to play around with. April and Jason actually came up with the premise but I think I'll start offering sessions like these, I'll call it a "Weekend Session". More than just an hour or two these sessions would be an all day affair, take place in the comfort of your own home, and be run more like a commercial shoot rather than a fast paced portrait shoot. Starting at $600 - send me an email if interested.



With such a beautiful home, I couldn't help but show off the handiwork that Jason has achieved. I don't have any pics of the basement to show but it is a sweeeeet club-like party spot!



Vanessa was such a sweetheart, she warmed up to me very well and I even learned a few things from her like how to change diapers on her baby doll.



The ceiling upstairs was hand painted by Jason and I felt like I was back in the Venetian in Vegas. Now all you need is a canal!









I can't remember what was said here but it was VERY funny!





Very beautiful indeed! Thanks guys for having me.

-Matt

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

.. Thanks Matt for coming up to Cincy - we had tons of fun. The pictures came out beautiful and we can't wait to hang them up in the nursery! We definitely recommend Matt for maternity pictures (as well as wedding) - every expecting mom should capture this special time :) .. Great job, Matt! ...

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful family! Can't wait to see the baby!

Anonymous said...

Amazing photos Matt!
janette

Erin Browne said...

I love the shots in the room with the sky ceiling. Very cool light in there!

Thanks for your sweet comment! I did use a macro for the ring shot (Canon 100mm f/2.8)