This Blog has moved to Facebook, please be my friend here: http://www.facebook.com/psmattpavel

And please like my Page here: http://www.facebook.com/pavelstudios

Thanks,

-Matt

Monday, March 02, 2009

I Have Been Kentucky Fried

While going through Kentucky the other day I saw a sign on the side of the highway, "Colonel Sander Cafe" it was the site of the Very first restaurant by the colonel himself. I thought, what the heck lets check it out!



The funny thing about this photo is actually behind the scenes. Just to camera right a sweet old grandma and granpa came walking around the corner only to see the sight in front of you. They both stopped in their tracks. She with an amazed look of bewilderment and slight smirk, he with a look of discontent. The camera was on self timer so the three of us stood there for a couple second before the shutter fired. Then I took the chicken wing out of my mouth and the only thing I could think to say was "It's for my blog". What a dummy I am, they were probably thinking what in the world is a blog as they paid no attention and walked right past.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

.. that is hilarious, Matt. I would have loved to see that old couple's reactions. Was that the umbrella we used for the photo shoot?? ..

Matt Pavel said...

yup thats the one, they are great for sidelighting chicken legs just perfect;)

sophiemac photography said...

ok this is hilarious! I think I've just woke up my entire household laughing at this! Too much!

Anonymous said...

Boogar Beara, your'e so silly! Those poor old people probably didn't know what to think!

Wes said...

hahaha...thats classic!