This Blog has moved to Facebook, please be my friend here: http://www.facebook.com/psmattpavel

And please like my Page here: http://www.facebook.com/pavelstudios

Thanks,

-Matt

Friday, April 24, 2009

Finally... Couches for the Studio!

So we have been working on the studio on and off since we moved here in August and it is slowly taking shape. The latest edition are these two awesome couches and a coffee table. Now when clients come they wont have to sit on the floor:) J/K... you can still sit on the floor if you want!



4 comments:

Maw said...

Very nice! Can't wait to see it in person next week!

Wes said...

my goodness...it looks soo nice! and has come a long way...

not only would i sit on the floor, i would eat off the floor too!

Matt Pavel said...

Thanks guys, Wes, you are officially invited to come eat off the floor. It seems fitting to have sushi!

Jace said...

I need you to give me the measurements of Ella's chest circumference and length from her collar bone to mid calf. I hope you have a measuring tape!!