This Blog has moved to Facebook, please be my friend here: http://www.facebook.com/psmattpavel

And please like my Page here: http://www.facebook.com/pavelstudios

Thanks,

-Matt

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Morning

Happy Easter Everyone!

This morning we had an egg hunt at the house, I felt like I was at a church egg hunt but with only two kids and 1 billion eggs. But it was a beautiful morning and here are some pics: (****don't forget, my posts now have a "read more" link at the bottom to expand the post****)


We have this beautiful tree/bush/vine in our yard and I haven't a clue what it is?? If you can tell me I'll be your best friend!









Here we are making the eggs, this year Ella was old enough to get in on the action and... lets just say she was dyed pink by the end of it!













5 comments:

Maw said...

That is a Wisiteria Bush. It's beautiful! Wish I could have been there for the hunt! Love you all!

Maw said...

Oh, enjoy the blooms because they won't last. They bloom every year in the spring. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

How long did the sweater stay on Ella - two seconds or three! Happy Easter to the Pavel family. Miss you all. Thanks for posting the pictures.

Love, Aunt Janette

Anonymous said...

The next thing better than being there was seeing the pictures!! Thanks for shareing!!

Love you guy!! You're very talented Matt!!

Aunt Diane

Anonymous said...

What a photographer....what precious children to photograph! I wonder why Hope didn't get in on the action? Your pictures are beautiful, Matt. We miss you guys and love you very, very much.

Aunt Sandy