This Blog has moved to Facebook, please be my friend here: http://www.facebook.com/psmattpavel

And please like my Page here: http://www.facebook.com/pavelstudios

Thanks,

-Matt

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Economic Stimulus Package!



It seems that everyone reads the blog but most are shy and forget to leave comments (besides you Janette, you're the best). So I will propose for the NEXT blog that I post... Leave your comments and I will select 1 random blog stalker to receive this here economic stimulus package pictured above (a $20 Walmart gift certificate). Isn't that Awesome?? Who knows, maybe the next one will be Macy's but then again, what could you buy at Macy's for $20??

So get your practice on and keep checking back for that next new post (I don't even know when it will be so don't ask:)

Later,

-Matt

Ohh, and one more thing: Every time I post a new blog I send out an email about it, If you aren't on that email list then get with the program!... J/K All you have to do is email me at:
bloglist@pavelstudios.com



That's it:)

5 comments:

daniela said...

Wow! You are such a great guy for doing this in these hard times. I know, I speak from experience, in April I was laid off. Which was find until recently, now that I just graduated I have nothing but time and nothing to fill it with, besides trying to find a job. Thanks!

Jace said...

I'm leaving a comment, but I think family should be disqualified from the contest! So basically, I'm just sending my love up north...east! Love the bday pics you took! Can't wait for you to come down here this summer! When is that again?!?

Matt Pavel said...

Thanks Daniela, I'm usually pretty stingy so I decided to try something new:)

And Mandy, As I said it will be random so in that case I can't disqualify anyone. But if I randomly pick you I'll be sure to pick someone else ok:)

Unknown said...

Awesome Matt! I'll keep a lookout. Great help for diapers!

Anonymous said...

Go Janette - WHOO HOO!

xo
janette ( =