This Blog has moved to Facebook, please be my friend here: http://www.facebook.com/psmattpavel

And please like my Page here: http://www.facebook.com/pavelstudios

Thanks,

-Matt

Friday, May 22, 2009

Kaitlyn Turns One

Last Saturday Amanda and her mom Robyn were kind enough to invite me to photograph Kaitlyn's first birthday. It was slightly different than a wedding but I worked it the same way and we ended up with some great images!

Amanda had made this little tutu for her and she was just a little princess.


The cake was the fanciest birthday cake I had ever seen.


I think she enjoyed the pink icing the most.


backpack, backpack








I think I invaded her personal space!


Cute shoes!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG the face with the icing on it is the sweetest thing! Great job Matt!

Janette

Wes said...

I think she got more on her face than in her mouth!

..but I guess that is allowed when you are One.

LA Benton said...

Ok GUILTY!

I've been looking at your blog even before y'all moved...I don't know if you remember me from college...and, yes! I am too shy to comment! LOL

But you are an Artiste with a lens! That much is obvious! And I thank you for sharing all these years! Maybe one day you can share some secrets with me!!! I'm an ameteur...LOL!!!

Leigh Anne (Griffin) Benton
Hurst Tx.

Matt Pavel said...

Thanks Leigh Anne,

Of course I remember you. We even had lunch after college to catch up remember? It's good to hear from you, email me sometime to let me know whats been happening since the good ole' days at TCC.

-Matt

Amanda said...

I can't believe I never commented on her B-Day pics!! Bad Mommy! Anyways we got them in the mail along with the TTD session and they look great! Can't wait to do it again!